Friday, March 13, 2020

Coffee Loving Cardmaker Guest Designer



I'm back today with my 2nd [and final] Guestie gig over at the Coffee Loving Cardmaker Blog.

Today I am using the Super Sponsor's products from STAMPlorations.

 I started with an inked panel [from my stash], and die cut it with the super fun Zen Coffee Cup Layering Dies from CUTplorations.

 I embossed the back black panel with an embossing folder, and then adhered all layers to the card base.

Finally, I added on a sentiment from After Coffee.

Also, if you want, you can use my code STAMPGIRLVICKID to save 20% off your purchase over at STAMPlorations.

I had a great time designing for the CLC Blog.  Thanks again Amy for having me as your Guest Designer.  Coffee ROCKS!


Thanks for stopping by~

2 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful die cup design. Great colors too.

Lisa Elton said...

Oh, I like the quilted background! This is fabulous Vicki!