Thursday, November 21, 2019

Seize the Birthday Challenge

This challenge is a fun one --  pop of red

I do adore challenges with a pop of color.  It makes it fun to make, and to see the gallery!

 I stamped the images, and then sponged around to add a highlighted area.  I love my red bird. :)

I used a free stamp set from OnlyOneLifeCreations on Etsy.  While there are none left, the Ranger Letter It Birthday stamp set is.  [I love the prices on this site!]

Okay, your turn!  Come on over to Seize the Birthday Challenge and play along!  Remember red is an option, being a birthday card is not.


Thanks for stopping by~

11 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This is so wonderfully Peaceful. Lovely card Vicki!

Verna Angerhofer said...

This is so very gorgeous! I love the design and bold colors.

Viv said...

Such a beautiful card Vicki :-) Viv xx

Cathy said...

Gorgeous design, I love the red bird too, Cathy x

Barbara said...

I don’t think of putting in a red bird. But this is just perfect. Happy Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas.

Nora Noll said...

This is so pretty!! I LOVE the stamped ferns and your red bird. Beautiful design.

TaeEun said...

Great take on the topping, Vicki ! Love that you stamped the ferns and the bird towards the highlight you created in the center!

JoAnn said...

I love your red bird too Vicki, and your pretty card.

Vicky Hayes said...

This card really caught my eye Vicki. I love the pop of red against those greens - stunning! Vicky x

Annie S. said...

Your sponging and red bird really bring this card to life - beautiful! Thanks for letting me play along as the party guest and Happiest of Holidays to you and yours!

Glenda J said...

Lovely! Great background and terrific pop of red.