Sunday, August 26, 2018

Playing in some Challenges!

I have so gotten away from playing in challenges. That said, I am making myself get back into them and I am starting today.

I went to Paper Playful, where a bunch of challenges are listed.  I went through the list and picked out what I wanted to play in, and then, I created a card.

I am playing in Paper Players #407; sketch, Crazy 4 Challenges #449; masculine, and lastly a new challenge for me, Crafting with Dragonflies Challenge #111; a guy card.


 I made this for a male co-workers birthday.  Male cards to me equals the colors that you use.  The Dare 2B Artzy's Fall Harvest Collection Papers worked perfectly!

I also love the font of this Ranger Letter It Birthday, Celebrate. I inked sponged the leaf die. [Not sure who's this is]

That's it for me today.  Thanks Challenges I had fun!


Thanks for stopping by~

8 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Good for you!! I need to get back into the challenge game too now that my schedule is going to be more regular. This is fantastic Vicki. I like the leaves tucked under the sentiment and the fall colors!

Nancy said...

Wow! This is a real beauty, Vicki! I love it! :o)

Verna Angerhofer said...

Your card is so gorgeous and I just love the colors on it.

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Good for you and great for us to see your creations!

cm said...

Cheering your decision to get back into the swing of creating for challenges. I want to follow your lead...and will do so in the next short while! Still LOTS of bike races to keep me traveling between here and Edmonton every weekend but...I do have weekdays to create, right? Right!
Your card: masculine marvelous! Your co-worker will the thrilled to receive it; I'm thrilled to see it!
hugs~c

laurie said...

So bright and beautiful...love the colors Vicki.Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!

Susan Hogan said...

Lovely vivid card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafting with Dragonflies.

Jaydee said...

Vicki, I love the bright colors and the leaves behind the sentiment are fabulous. Great take on the challenge and so glad you decided to play along with us at the Paper Players
Jaydee