Tuesday, August 28, 2018

STAMPlorations Inspirations #184

It's time for the inspiration post for STAMPlorations.  Remember, every Tuesday, Shery has 10% off the entire store, and if you use my code STAMPGIRLVICKID, you can save an additional 20% off!

I used the [beautiful] In Bloom: Floral Bliss Trio.  I do love this type of image for embossing, and using the loose water coloring effect.  

I also used Big Greetings for the [much needed] sentiment.  [I am never on time for bday cards].  I even added some watered down black paint for splatters.

To see more inspiration, pop on over to the STAMPlorations Blog.  Don't forget to leave a comment for the monthly prize!


Thanks for stopping by~

9 comments:

cm said...

Stunning! Adding this one to my wish list...
hugs~c

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful water colored image.

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Very nice water coloring!

Gail said...

This will spark up that belated birthday greeting for the recipient - lovely work! TFS

Lisa Elton said...

I like the bright bold blooms behind your vellum sentiment panel! Terrific card Vicki!

cghundley said...

Love the vellum
and lovely colors.
Carla from Utah

nancy littrell said...

Love your heat embossed and pretty watercolored flower bouquet, Vicki. No friend would mind getting this beauty a little late:-) TFS Hugs..

Aileen said...

Beautiful card Vicki, love that floral stamp and your colouring of it.

Cindy Holmes said...

Fantastic water colored card! The flowers are just so gorgeous! Such a great floral stamp too!