Friday, August 24, 2018

Just Us Girls #455 - Photo Inspiration Week


It's my week this week over at Just Us Girls Challenge.  While I don't have any "school" cards thatI need, I know a lot of you do.  Hence, this photo.

 I used the colors from the photo, and an appropriate stamp set; Good Books & Coffee from STAMPlorations, for my co-workers. :)


Okay, that's it for me.  Come on over to JUGS Challenge and join in with my challenge - I would love to see how you are inspired.


Thanks for stopping by~

7 comments:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Great school motivation for this card!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Great card and fantastic coloring.

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Great card and great challenge photo! I love the cork background paired with that image and sentiment.

Lisa Elton said...

I think fabulous your card works perfectly with the photo! I know a few teachers who rely on their morning coffee LOL!!

Ros Crawford said...

Love your card Vicki! Those colours are so vibrant! Thanks ever so much for having me with you this past month!

cm said...

You selected the perfect photo for this time of year, Vicki...and oh, how I love the card you've created! Coffee and books...YES, please! Just need to make time for reading (along with entering card challenges purely 'for fun'). What's on your reading list? I'm looking for some good mystery novels...
Hugs~c

Bobby said...

I love the panels behind your brightly colored image, Vickie.