Thursday, May 17, 2012

I Spy Sketches 16 Challenge

This week, Dyane Fogleboch was spied with this card:


and here is the sketch:
















I am running really late with my sample today. (I have been behind all week!) and I missed one background layer - whoops.  I made a BIG button for the centered circle,  I love these buttons!  Note to self -- they work much better if you let them dry completely-  Can't hurry glossy accents :)  I am still working on the other button project... just letting you all know.  Oh yeah, duh,  - here's my card;

A CAS version of the sketch  [especially when you see my Team member's cards..]. The sentiment is from Hero Arts Thank You for Being My Friend. 

Do you like this sketch? Well, come on over to I Spy Sketches and play in the challenge this week - while there, check out my team members samples -- you'll be drooling!

Thanks for stopping by~



1 comment:

Catherine said...

Fab card, love that huge button....