Thursday, May 17, 2012

For Your Inspiration

It's that time again to be inspired by a beautiful photo from For Your Inspiration;

Love this beautiful beach!  Just don't see gorgeousness like this in Arizona.

At first I thought I would just re-create this scene, but that just isn't what happened after I saw the color combo over at Paper Players;

  

And, check this out!  I even finished off the inside of this card.
Not as pretty as the front, but I impressed myself by finishing the inside. :) I used a bunch of images to make this card- the "dad" is Sara England Design. I won this from somewhere a long time ago, and have never even taken it out of the package until today! The foliage and palms are from GKD Aloha and Vogue Vases. The sentiments are from Stamp School's The Men in My Life, and the mustache is from SP & Company Mustache Madness. Whew!  That's a list~

Like the inspiration photo?  Come on over to For Your Inspiration and play!

Thanks for stopping by~












9 comments:

Michelle said...

I'm impressed you finished inside, too! Fantastic combination of FYI photo and the PP colour combo, love it!

Catherine said...

Gorgeous card and I love the sentiment...

Unknown said...

Wow, wow! Beautiful card!! No there aren't beaches in AZ but there are amazing sunrises and sunsets that give your inspiration photo a run for its money!!

Payne Holler Cards said...

Awesome photo, your card nailed it! Love the inside (-:

Cheri said...

Fabulous capture of the inspiration, Vicki and WOW! You finished the inside....I rarely do until I'm about to send a card off. You rock' GF. ;-)

Sara Mac said...

Beautiful scene you've created Vicki!

dstandard said...

Awesome scene you created on this Vicki - love it - looks so island like (maybe not a word but will do!)

Deb Neerman said...

WoW, this is just gorgeous ... love that color palette!!

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Wow Vicki - I wasn't expecting that! I loved your card when I saw it on FYI, but the inside is a fantastic finishing touch!
Have a great weekend - Sylvia x