Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Thursday Sketch Challenge - 5/27/10 - STVSCVD13


















So, this is my last sketch challenge over at STV.  It's been an amazing 3 months - I had so much fun creating sketches and sample cards to go with.  This week is rather a simple sketch, but I have been on such a CAS roll  lately, it goes along with what I wanted on my card.  Don't you just love the colors on my card - I REALLY love GKD colored cardstock.  The hue of color is just so rich and deep in color.  I used Lovely Lavendar, Fresh Asparagus, Lipstick Red and Vivid Violet along with her wonderful Heavy Base Pure White.  I have been admiring the butterfly punch being used on cards lately, so my son got me the punch for my bday (he did good huh? - I thought so!).  I used my friend the cuttlebug for some texture and GKD Picture It stamp set for the image and Inside and Out for the sentiment.
Feel free to come on over and play in my last challenge!  I would love to see you~~  Thanks for stopping by -

7 comments:

Mary Marsh said...

this is a great sketch vicki-you chose such great colors for your card-you should have issued a color challenge as well-glad you liked your bd card-I didnt know you liked birds so the one I sent was perfect for you!!

Edna Morrisedie said...

Great job of combining all of those great bold colours, looks a treat!

Peggy said...

Gorgeous sketch card Vicki! I love the color combo and pop of purple!

Payne Holler Cards said...

You did a bang-up job as hostess! just wonderful! love your card and the colors!!! hoping to play (:

Joanne Travis said...

LOVE the sketch, Vicki!! I hope to be able to join in.

Marisa said...

Great sketch and card. I think I "need" to get that butterfly punch LOL!

Betty Wright said...

Fabulous use of all these bold colors! Great card, Vicki! Awesome sketch, too!