Saturday, May 8, 2010

STV Inspire 22 / Build a Sketch
















This is the inspiration photo that Gina used for her inspiration challenge.  Now, in her case, she made a flower basket, but you could also do a card with flowers. I chose to make a card.  I used GKD A Year of Flowers, illustrated by Melanie Muenchinger.  I will always love this set.  On these flowers, I sponged all yellow, and than did the inside and edge with really rust.  I love this bright, vivid look.  I added a few ms punches of leaves and gems and it is done.  This card sketch was built by Denise's Build a Sketch challenge.  I just have a blast with her challenge.  If you like building cards, stop on by.  No one plays~~ that has to be so discouraging for her.

9 comments:

Marisa said...

Fabulous take on the inspiration challenge! Great card :D

Edna Morrisedie said...

You captured the essence of the flowers beautifully, lovely and vibrant, looks fab!

Kevin Renz said...

I love those flowers and such awesome colors.

Joanne Travis said...

What a beautiful take on the inspiration photo!! Love this.

Unknown said...

Beautiful!
Pretty inspiration but even prettier card!
Hugs,
True :D

Peggy said...

Gorgeous! You make the inspiration look pale in comparison!

Betty Benton said...

GORGEOUS!

Betty Neville said...

Love this Vicki! Great job!

Merry said...

What stunning colours you have used and a great sketch you have created.