Saturday, May 8, 2010

STV - Anything But a Card

I have to say, Karen is absolutely rocking out the Anything But a Card challenge over at Stamp TV.  The projects she is having us make are so useful AND FUN to make~~  This little matchbook project is just a small gift for someone (at sometime) and on the inside, I put the bookmark that we made a couple of weeks ago!  Actually, this will fit inside of a card and wala - birthday complete!! I like that!  I used GKD Gifts From the Sea, illustrated by Melanie Muenchinger .  The little lobster is a ms punch.  I love this fun  little guy.
WOW - I really was busy today.  Hopefully you get to see ALL the stuff I did (about 4 posts down is JUST today!)  Hee hee - I had fun!!  Thanks so much for your comments - and Paper Dolls - YOU ROCK!
Happy Mom's Day everyone~~

5 comments:

Edna Morrisedie said...

Great inking Vicki, this looks great, and I like the all in one idea!

craftieodmae said...

WOW Vicki, I looked at all your post today and GF you have been busy, they are all goregous. Don't see how you do it.

Joanne Travis said...

How beautiful!! Your card makes me want to take a walk on the beach and search for shells. Gorgeous colors here!!

Betty Wright said...

Fantastic created scene! Beautifully done, Vicki! Great card!

Peggy said...

Love the colors! Absolutely beautiful!