Tuesday, April 6, 2010

SC275 & CC265 - Blooming

This is for SCS  sketch and color challenges - late for one early for another~~ but hey, I got them both done!  Color challenge was close to coco, teal, and celery.  Not sure I will use these again, but it was worth a try.. I used the new release Clear Dollar Stamp set Blooming with Blessing - this is definitely a different aspect of this set~ I started out with something else in mind and low and behold I ended up with this card.  What do you think?  I'm on the fence I think because there is no white to sponge ~~LOL.  Thanks for stopping by~~

8 comments:

Peggy said...

Love your layout on this one! The ribbon treatment is gorgeous!

craftieodmae said...

I love it love it love it!!!!

Marisa said...

What a wonderful take on this week's SCS sketch! Great card.

Lisa Lara said...

Very cool Vicki. I love the ribbon treatment and LOVE how you used this set. Oh its just lovely!!!!!

Wanda Cullen said...

Love blues and browns together! Your addition of the ribbon along the bottom is a great idea!

Mary Marsh said...

this is a great image for your layout-fab ribbon treatment

Bonnie McLain said...

Oh I do love this card... really the colors are so very rich and I love the butterflies... GREAT CARD!!! Love, Light and Peace..Bonnie

Laurie Wilson said...

STUNNING design! wow, that is just gorgeous!