Wednesday, April 7, 2010

STVABKK06 - Tags

This is my tag for Karen's Anything But a Card challenge over at Stamp TV.  These "other" projects are really fun.  I used an Inkadinkado stamp and I distressed my card with..... a butter knife.  Yeah, I know I have mentioned that before - but you new followers might not have seen it~  Run the blade side down the edge of the cardstock.  [Free distressing tool].  I used my nesties for the shapes - I cut out in kraft cs and then sponged with brown, blue and gray for a vintage look.  Thanks for stopping by~~

4 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

Vicki, this is very cool. I would never have thought of it. I love all the shapes.

Gloria Westerman said...

Oh Vicki...this is beautiful......I love it.....you are doing such a great job on everything you do.....

Joanne (jojot) said...

fab work...love the dimension. layers, warmth of this beauty of a tag

Peggy said...

Awesome tag!! All your elements are perfect!