Monday, April 5, 2010

Clearly Delightful Goodies

I entered this for the Clearly Delightful challenge~ dry embossing & yellow on your card.  When you enter, you get a free digi just for playing! Well hey,  I like free and the digies are awful cute!  Check it out and see what you think..  Meanwhile I used Clear Dollar Stamp set Fashionably French again.  I just love this dress and the different ways to change it up.  [reminds me of playing paper dolls lol].  With this card, I stamped on designer paper for the two end ones, and I practiced my copic coloring on the yellow one.  [Did I mention that I signed up for Suzanne Dean's copics class? I told you my goal is to be able to do these things correctly by the end of 2010.  Who better than the BEST artist with copics I have seen!]  There really is no layout to this card since I really just wanted to have the focus on the dresses.  Thanks for stopping by~~ feel free to comment, [like everyone else] I love getting them~ LOL.

12 comments:

Peggy said...

Super card Vicki! Your copic coloring looks fab!

Marisa said...

Fun image and card :D

Gloria Westerman said...

This is adorable....and I believe your coloring skills are pretty good......and I love this stamp set.....

craftieodmae said...

WOW! super card, your coloring is perfect!

Cassie said...

That is gorgeous, Vicki ;D

K. Joy said...

How pretty! I think your copic coloring is pretty already, but have a GREAT time with the copic class!!! :)

Georgia Ehrmann said...

so very pretty! Thanks for entering the challenge at CDBC!

CarlaKH said...

this is so pretty! Love the three dresses! Thanks for joining us!

Wanda Cullen said...

Oh, I'm so envious you get to go to a Copic class! (though it looks like you already do a great job!). I'm just beginning to get into using digi stamps...I like that you get immediate images and don't have to wait a week or more to use something new.

Tricia T said...

This is beautiful!! I love the colors that you chose!

Laurie Wilson said...

Wow, this is gorgeous! Beautiful work! Thanks so much for playing the CDBC4!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Wow! What a awesome card!! Thanks so much for playing the clearly delightful challenge!