Tuesday, March 9, 2010

TMITA - Lucky



I have to laugh, this card took me about 2 hours to complete!  Are you kidding me!  The first attempt I tried to mix challenges~~ I threw THAT attempt out.  [OMGosh it was so bad!]  So this is what I ended up with.. I still am not that happy with it but come on! 2 hours is enough already!  LOL  This cute little guy is from Nina over at There's Magic in the Air.  She is so awesome to give away her cute images.  Anyhoo - I used GKD Gold paper - this is really awesome stuff I have to say! I colored the image with copics and used a gold paint marker for the dots.  Pretty easy card.  Thanks for stopping by!  Remember, Stampin B challenge on Thursday and also my STV sketch challenge~~ come on over and join in the fun!!  (Just click on either icon on my sidebar for easy access!)

10 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

You're to hard on yourself GF! This card is adorable! Love the gold paper it totally sets off the entire card!Thanks so much for joining us again at TMITA/PCC!

Payne Holler Cards said...

this card turned out so cute!!! love that gold....2 hours was worth it

Patti J said...

I'm really lovin' the dark green background! What a nice card! I hate that it took you two hours, but for those of us that get to see the finished product, it was two hours well spent! Great job, Vicki! Thanks for playing in the challenge at TMITA/PCC this week - hope you come back next week!

Kim Mc said...

I've had a few two hour, 3 hour, 4 hour cards, but balance it with the cards that take 15 minutes and your average is still pretty good! :) Great job on meeting the challenge this week at TMITA/PCC and hope you can come back and play along next week too!

Aloha, Kim
TMITA/PCC Design Team member
Check out the free weekly digi!

craftieodmae said...

You have done it again, it's fantastic!! Thanks for joining us at TMITA/PCC this week!

Selma said...

Well I love it Vicki. I really like the image in the circle. You did a beautiful job. Thanks for joining us again this week at TMITA/PCC.

A Consuming Passion said...

What is wrong with you Vicki???? There's nothing wrong with this card. Love the border of gold and your colouring is awsome! Still I know how frustrating it is to labour over a card......Good luck this week and hope you have time to join us next week at TMITA/PCC.

Pat said...

Beautiful card, great framing of your image. Thanks for joining in at TMITA this week.

Pat xx

Nilla said...

Love the circle with the gold and the whole card is fabulous! Thanks for joining us at TMITA/PCC! Hugs Nilla

Nina said...

Vicki, I love your 2 hour card! I have to laugh cause I always think I am going to make a quick card and I always end up spending at least 2 hours! :O) So in all I would say you did good!! Love all the gold dots around the image nd the design is smashing! with the green bow being the perfect finishing touch! love it! Thanks for playing along with our challenge this week over at TMITA/PCC! Hope to see you next week!
Nina
TMITA Blog
(free digital images)
Paper Cupcakes-Stamps