Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Inspire 14 - Happy Birthday


Once again, this card started out as a 5.5 by 4.25 - I got it ALL done and realized I GLUED it on upside down - sheez.  So, I cut it off and put it on a 5.7 base of purple and wala - a 5x7 with another layer - good thing I like layers!  LOL.  With this card I kept it pretty clean and simple~ the elegant Happy Birthday (GKD Inside and Out) just seems to go with that type of card. I also used GKD Botanical Dreams illustrated  Asela Hopkins.  All papers are from Gina K Designs also.

I mentioned gluing my card together - well I just have to share.  I normally use 3M double sided tape [it removes within the first 15 min or so] however, I got glue runners for $1 each  [yeah, I bought 10] at Big Lots!  Talk about a find!  I so love bargains!!  Okay ladies - thanks so much for stopping by!!

3 comments:

craftieodmae said...

And I thought I was the only one who ever goffed one up by putting it on upside down LOL. Your card is gorgeous as always!

Marisa said...

Glad to hear someone else glues things on upside down LOL! You recovered wonderfully well. Lovely card :D

Joanne (jojot) said...

a purple beauty......and...sometimes our best work comes from our 'mistakes'