Monday, March 8, 2010

STVCCTG2 - Color Challenge



This is for Tina's Monday Color Challenge- this week was wine, yellow and kraft.  I hit the Vegas Stamp Convention (when I was there) and oh boy - I had some good times - got a new punch (among other goodies) - I love this leaf punch!  Used my sketch layout for this week, and this also qualifies for SCS CAS57 challenge - use 2 different nesties.  My center flower is from  GKD Pressed Flowers by Melanie Muenchinger.

I am trying to get caught up - being gone for 4 days does put me behind schedule for sure!  But, you know what~ I needed the break - AND our trip was free because, WE WON!  How cool is that!~~ Sure worked for me!  That's the type of Vegas trip I like!!  Thanks for stopping by! 

5 comments:

Marisa said...

Glad you enjoyed your time away. It is always good to have a change of pace and what a bonus that it was free :D

I'm jealous of that leaf punch!! It's wonderful! Great colour combo and card too :D

Payne Holler Cards said...

how cool that your break was free!!! glad you had the time away...and now you can quickly wear yourself out again LOL

lovin your return creations!!!1

craftieodmae said...

oh how exciting! It's always fun to win but man you hit the jack pot with a free trip!!! Your card is awesome! Lovin that punch!

Gloria Westerman said...

Loving your card and that punch.....need to get me one of those....so glad you and your DH have some time together and have fun....you have been working hard.....

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.