Wednesday, March 10, 2010

My STV Sketch Challenge - week 2



Okay ladies - please feel free to come on over to STV and submit your entry for my sketch challenge!  In order to be able to be eligible for the stamp set prize, you must also use the code stvscvd02.  Winners are randomly drawn by Theresa Momber next Wednesday (3/17) after 8pm.



For my sample I used  GKD Botanical Dreams and Inside and Out.  I love both of these sets!  My card is 5.5 square.  I definitely am easy with my sketches~ feel free to add any embellies you wish, just try to keep the basic guidelines.  Yeah considering I just noticed I had my smaller square to high - whoops.~ LOL.  Like I said easy I am with my sketches!

Hope to see you at Stamp TV!  Feel free to leave me a comment - I love to hear from you! 

4 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Love this sktech, you know I will play LOL

Joanne (jojot) said...

love the bold drama of this layout and focal image...fab work as always

Nancy Jensen said...

Hi Vicki, I was going through the blog hop and noticed that you are in Casa Grande, AZ. I'm in Tucson! Not that far away considering some of the members of Stamp TV and other stamping sites/blogs are 1/2 a world away! It's good to meet another Arizonan who is an avid crafter!

I couldn't find an email address for you so I'm leaving a message for you here. I hope that's OK.

I really enjoy your cards and just started to follow your blog. I haven't been stamping long but I've been a crafter/artist since.... well, since I can remember. lol Please email me at fancydancycrafts@cox.net when you get a chance. I spend most of my time caring for my sons and my one daughter who is terminally ill. (I still haven't gone to bed yet and she is calling for me so I'd better get going.) I have a craft blog that I keep. Hope you enjoy it. My first post contains mostly things I've painted... you know, decorative painting.

I hope to "talk" to you soon!

Peggy B said...

Boy o Boy I love your bow!! Too bad you can't make them just like this and sell them!! lol...I cannot make a bow this pretty life to save my life!!