Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Verve Challenge - March 2

This is the second week of March's challenge for Verve.  I have to say, I really enjoy Julee's sketches.  Really is a challenge.  I try to make the card very clean looking ~with these sketches, it does happen easier.  I used Verve Happiness Found and Fluttering By for this card.  I got some new K&C paper today at Mike's - I simply love two-sided paper - [color challenged I am].  K&C makes my life so much easier - LOL. I also Diamond Glazed the butterfly. 
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Be sure to check out Stampin B's and my new sketch over at STV.  Bye for now!

4 comments:

Marisa said...

This is gorgeous, Vicki!! That butterfly is one of my all time favorite Verve sets and I lvoe the leaves you added. Fabulous work on this week's challenge!! Kids are on Spring Break so I'm suffering badly from lack of stamping time LOL!

Betty Benton said...

Vicki, your card is simply stunning!! The colors are gorgeous!

craftieodmae said...

I love this! the layers, colors, gorgeous butterfly!

Joanne (jojot) said...

wow...wow....wowza...what a fab layout and dramatic card....a winnah in my book