Thursday, March 11, 2010

Stampin B's #49

Here we go - I can not get over how FAST the week goes!  It's Thursday again, and time for the Stampin B's Challenge!  This week Faith challenged us to make a Spring/Easter card.  Pretty easy considering I will need an Easter card for my DH and DS.  I pictured this card in my mind when I woke up and ran in my stamp room to make it - [I forget easily - LOL]  I love it when what I pictured works in real life!  My image is an older stamp from Hero Arts.  I do like the way their stamps stamp.  I colored with copics - which, is getting easier for me - yea!
Please, feel free to come on over and join in the challenge.  There are no prizes, but we do comment on your work, plus, we love to see what you create!  Thanks for coming by!
 

8 comments:

Joanne (jojot) said...

duh...gf....I think you forgot your pic......lol...however, since I saw it on the team blog, I can say that it is fabulouso

craftieodmae said...

I love it! The image, the way you matted it,and those flowers are awesome!

dee marie said...

Absolutely adorable Easter card! Love that bunny!

Marisa said...

Just love that floppy eared bunny! Wonderfully coloured too. Darling card.

Shawna said...

Awww! What a sweet card.

Janice M said...

Sooooo cute Vicki!!

Corie said...

Oh my this is adorable

Mickie said...

Beautiful work.