Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Color Challenge SCS and There She Goes Sketch

I just loved these colors together~beautiful! Betty has some awesome taste! CC262 ~Old Olive, Opulence and Razzel with a neutral! My sketch is from There She Goes.  I also love the crayon resist effect with the butterfly from GKD Take Flight!  I added in some leaves from GKD Tropical Flowers with some sponging.  Used my friend cuttlebug and this is good to go!  I am so happy I work late today too!  It is so cool getting a card done first thing - AND than going to work!  I need to have  a chat with my boss...  LOL.  Have a great day~~Thanks so much for stopping by!!

4 comments:

craftieodmae said...

You always do the prettiest cards! This is gorgeous. I like those colors too!

Marisa said...

Beautifully done, Vicki! Gorgeous butterfly and I love the addition of the leaf and the sponging. Great card.

Betty Benton said...

Beautiful card, Vicki! I really like the leaf and sponging in the circle too!

Joanne (jojot) said...

pure drama...such a great use of that layout...