Monday, March 15, 2010

Green Frog

This covers 3 challenges - TLC264 ~ make your own background paper - CAS58 ~ color challenge green, brown & white - and Tina's Color Challenge~ green.  Now we're talking!  Last week I just couldn't get it together to stamp!  I work later today so I was able to get this card done in..... 25 min!!!  WOW!  Was I happy! Using GKD Hang in There illustrated by Theresa Momber,  I sponged my frog!  I started with the yellow (using a small dauber) and then did the green (using a big dauber) - I tell you a just love sponging!!  I colored the leaves and branches with copics.  My background is stamped with forest foliage and sponged with glorious green and forest foliage in the bottom and top corner for depth.  Added my Thanks and my gems and I was finished!  Now to get ready for work.....  Thanks for stopping by!!

5 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Gorgeous! Your coloring is out of this world!!

Cat Tidwell said...

LOve this Vicki! He's jsut jumping off that card!

Anonymous said...

Hello,nice post thanks for sharing?. I just joined and I am going to catch up by reading for a while. I hope I can join in soon.

Joanne (jojot) said...

fab bkgd. effect.....gorgeous coloring on Mr. Froggie.....awesome layout with the rounded corners...fab work, gf

Payne Holler Cards said...

25 mins and its FAB!!! you are the "Woman!!!"