Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Anything But A Card Challenge


I made this adorable box today for Karen's Anything but a Card challenge over at STV ~  it took about 2 min to put it together and maybe 15 minutes to decorate - easy peasy.  The end result is so fun!!  Karen is making multiplies for an Easter dinner to mark their seating.  Cute idea huh?  I used a $1 stamp from Mike's and popped it up with dimensionals for depth.  I went pretty basic in decorating but you could really doll this up if you wanted.  My only problem? I ATE THE CANDY BAR after I took the photo!  I can't make to many of these!!  LOL.  I based my colors off the Color Throwdown #84~ teal, black, light blue, tangerine

I bet Karen would love to see your project!  Just go to STV and upload in to the gallery!!

Thanks for stopping by!  See you tomorrow with my sketch for STV and the new weekly challenge for Stampin B's!

8 comments:

Lori said...

This is adorable Vicki! What a cute little bunny.

Broni said...

This is such an adorable little treat box! Love that bunny! Thanks for playing the Throwdown with us!

Betty Benton said...

Cute little box! Thanks for reminding me about this challenge. I had made my box this am and used the image from There's Magic in the Air. I had forgotten to enter it in Karen's challenge too!

Joanne (jojot) said...

fab treat packaging....hmmmm...if it is chocolate you can send it this way...lol

craftieodmae said...

How adorable is that!!! Candy looks good too LOL

dpkennedy said...

Oh how cute! Great box! Thanks for playing with the Color Throwdown!

LeAnne said...

Very cute little creation....yeah, candy doesn't last long in my craft room either! I just finished the Valentine chocolates! Glad you were able to play with us this week.

Tammy Hershberger said...

What a cute little box for an Easter basket! Thanks for joining us for the Throwdown!