Tuesday, August 18, 2026

August Instagram ATC Hop


It's time for my favorite hop over on Instagram - ATCs.  I so enjoy making these tiny works of art.  Using scraps is another win!

This month I only made 2.  As much as I like making ATCs, I rarely use them.  They just keep growing in my stash.

I started with STAMPlorations Color Me Spring ATCs as my base.  [I had 2 left over, hence making just 2.]

I roughly added some white paint, and once that dried, I added some of my stash stickers. I do love these stickers, but again, I never use them on my cards.  Remember the saying "Use what you have"- that is my golden rule!

After stamping some faux stitching, and adding on back-stashed sentiments, these 2 ATCs were complete.

To see more fun ATC's click HERE.


Thanks for stopping by~

2 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love your ATCs. They are so beautiful!

TK said...

Two beauties! It is obvious that you love these, because your love shines in their beauty