Wednesday, August 19, 2026

STAMPlorations Day - Perfect Pairs


A couple of weeks ago, Shery has released more awesome products!  This new line is called Perfect Pairs, and it enables you to put together amazing, QUICK cards!

See what I mean?  Yep, less than 5 minutes to create this stunner!


And this one - maybe 6 minutes [I had to cut the circle card base 😉]
Tell me how absolutely fabulous this image is! I am in love....

I purposely picked the bright yellow card stock to go with the sentiment.  A very bright, fun card!

Check this new line over at the store!  Remember, you can use my code too~


I'll be back next week~


Thanks for stopping by~
Affiliated links are used - thanks for the support.

4 comments:

TK said...

Wow! I'm totally impressed -- not only with the small amount of time it took, the great cards, but also the beautiful flower images!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Both cards are so beautiful!

Lisa Elton said...

Love the flowers, these are fantastic!

ElizStewart said...

Vicki... amazing color combo this week!!!