Tuesday, August 18, 2026

August Instagram ATC Hop


It's time for my favorite hop over on Instagram - ATCs.  I so enjoy making these tiny works of art.  Using scraps is another win!

This month I only made 2.  As much as I like making ATCs, I rarely use them.  They just keep growing in my stash.

I started with STAMPlorations Color Me Spring ATCs as my base.  [I had 2 left over, hence making just 2.]

I roughly added some white paint, and once that dried, I added some of my stash stickers. I do love these stickers, but again, I never use them on my cards.  Remember the saying "Use what you have"- that is my golden rule!

After stamping some faux stitching, and adding on back-stashed sentiments, these 2 ATCs were complete.

To see more fun ATC's click HERE.


Thanks for stopping by~

3 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love your ATCs. They are so beautiful!

TK said...

Two beauties! It is obvious that you love these, because your love shines in their beauty

Lisa Elton said...

These are both very pretty!