Thursday, July 16, 2026

Just Us Girls Challenge #832 - Mood Board Week

I do love me a good beach inspiration!

I knew I had surf board dies so I went digging......Yep, found em!

I started by inking up the background panel like an ocean with a cloudy day.  I even added some actual sand. 

I cut out the beach images, added some ink for depth, and adhered to the card base.  Got out my favorite Beach Sentiment set [unfortunately, this company is out of business. I get a lot of requests for who carries this] and stamped the sentiment on vellum.  I am definitely good with this card.

Your turn.  Come on over to JUGS #832 and show us how the mood board inspired you!


Thanks for stopping by~

9 comments:

cm said...

Wonderful beach, umbrella and surfboard scene! We don't see those things much around here in land-locked Alberta! LOL!
hugs~c

Carol said...

You sure have a good stash of beachy products! The colors just brought the elements to life and made a happy beachy card!

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love the beach and sky design and placing the surf boards and umbrella over it made your card in perfect alignment with the mood board. Great job!

Lisa Elton said...

This is so cute! Love the sand!

TK said...

Simply stated and perfect design! Love the boards and the sand stuck to them 😊 however I'll take more sunshine. We had summer storms blow through and now a bazillion little fires! Hopefully they can get them snuffed out quickly

ElizStewart said...

Vicki... this card is perfect! Love the stenciling, the sand, and the embossed surfboards. Really wonderful.

Sue VanDeVusse said...

What a perfect beach scene all the way to the addition of real sand! Your inked background is pure perfection!

Bobby said...

The background blending is fabulous, Vicki, and what a great idea to add real sand for the perfect beach vibe.

Ina G said...

Loving those colourful surf boards against that cloudy sky. Certainly need a brolly at the beach. Nice touch with the sand.