Wednesday, July 15, 2026

STAMPlorations Day - Focus on Stickers


For this STAMPlorations day, I am focusing on some really pretty, and fun stickers.  I don't use stickers a lot, but these made such a fabulous background I had to use them.

I used the very pretty, and delicate Botanicals Backgrounds Clear Stockers for the card panel background, and the Coffee Feel Good Clear Stickers.  I think the bolder font goes really well with the floral images.

And then, for a fun focal, I used the Doodled Coffee & Tea Colorables.  Yep, no stencil coloring here!  Colored, by hand, with my Copics. 

The price point for these sets of stickers is AWESOME! Botanical Backgrounds is $7.00 and you get 16 stickers [4 of each design], and the Coffee Feel Good Stickers you get 32 [!] stickers, again, for $7.00! [8 sheets of 4 different sentiments.]  Absolute amazing price.  However, that said, you can save even more with my 20% off code, plus get a free set!  To make it easy for you, you can click HERE to see ALL the different sets of the stickers offered.


See you next week~


Thanks for stopping by~
Affiliate links are used in this post - Thanks for your support~

4 comments:

TK said...

I'm with you -- this is fantastic, and they're stickers! I would've never known but they sure made a pretty card! I do agree that the bold but fun font works perfectly for the whispy botanicals

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love this look and the pretty background using the stickers is perfect for the coffee images! I love Stamplorations products! And your card is outstanding!

Lisa Elton said...

Stickers, who knew, you can't tell! Love the delicate roses in the background!

LeslieT said...

Love this! Those stickers look fabulous on this card!