Monday, October 21, 2024

It's Monday

and I have some free time!  That said, I am joining in a couple of challenges.

First off, Simon Says Monday Challenge; Spooky/Add Some Purple.  When I saw this, I knew I wanted to make a purple moon.

I used a few stencils for this card; moon, clouds, and trees.  Sure does make creating a card easy.

I stamped a few bats since this purple moon and clouds give off a "spooky feel"

===============================================

I found another challenge that is new to me, Inspiration Station #66.  I do have to say, I adore inspiration photos and mood boards.  This one was really fabulous. I am loving the bright colors and the black.

 

I don't usually care for the yellow, orange, red combo, but, when used against black...yes please!  I used the Simon Says Abundant Leaves Die for the background leaves, and the Simon Says Bountiful Sunflower.  The plate die is from Kat's Scrappiness; Mini Slimline Diamond Wire & Woodgrain Die. [Sadly, this is no longer available]

I just adore a bright and bold mini slimline card!  I hope my neighbors do too, as this is for them.
 

Thanks Challenges!  I had so.much.fun.!



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you. (All you need to do is click on the highlighted links in my post). Thanks so much for the support!
 

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

I like all of those creepy bats flying around your fabulous moon! Your gorgeous leafy sunflower card is a winner for sure!