Thursday, October 24, 2024

Just Us Girls Challenge #750 - Anything Stencil

It's time for the JUGS' easy challenge.  The use of stencils at this period in time is HUGE!  So many choices of stencils.

I used a moon stencil.  I have to say, I love it!  I am sure you will be seeing this a lot on my future cards.  I also got this awesome Birch Press Design Holly and Berries Contour Layers Dies.  I rather love this one too!


How do you use a stencil?  Come on over to JUGS #750 and show us!



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you. (All you need to do is click on the highlighted links in my post). Thanks so much for the support!

3 comments:

cm said...

You've created a pretty moonlight scene, Vicki. The holly and berries are a beautiful addition.
hugs~c

Lisa Elton said...

I agree with Carol, what a marvelous scene you've created!

I Card Everyone said...

I live with an astrophotographer, Vicki - he'd love this, and I do, too! Such a fabulous 'scene' you've created!
=]