Wednesday, September 4, 2024

The Male Room Challenge #190 - Fun Fold

This should be a great gallery of ideas!

I'll be honest, I don't really care for fun fold cards - that said, there is one I use every year - multiple times!  An easel fold.

Yep, I make easel fold calendars as gifts.  I don't know anyone who can't use one of these on their desk.  Personally, I use 3 different ones throughout my house!

They fold flat for mailing, and wala gift enclosed.  Everyone appreciates these fun calendars.  You can get a free printable HERE.

Your turn - make your fun fold card and play along over at The Male Room #190.



Thanks for stopping by~

3 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

I’m your calendar is beautiful and well designed! And I’m glad to hear I’m not the only one who isn’t a fan of funfold cards. There are only a couple I have used in a limited amount.

TK said...

Ohhh what a fun calendar! The calendar in the card trick is a wonderful idea

LeslieT said...

And I'm just the opposite - I'm a HUGE fun fold fanatic! I couldn't live without them, lol! Your calendar is awesome and such a great idea!