Thursday, September 5, 2024

Just Us Girls Challenge #743 - Color Week

Wait until you see what the Guestie & teammates made!  These colors are the bomb.

I went shades of the blue, and got as close to rust as I had.  [I don't use that color.]  That said, I rather like the way the colors came together on this card.

I used Simon Says Abundant Leaves Die [this was in Laura's box!], and an unbranded die [otherwise known as I have no clue who made this 😀]  I just used a circle die and cut it in half using some stashed dp. The sentiment is computer generated.

Your turn!  Come on over to JUGS #743, and show us how you use the colors!


Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you. (All you need to do is click on the highlighted links in my post). Thanks so much for the support!

12 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Very clever design with this beautiful birthday card! Great way to use the colors too’

ElizStewart said...

Great layout! very creative...

Nance said...

Oooo, I love your design, Vicki! The patterns and dies just coordinate wonderfully together! I'm so happy to be guesting with you and all the JUGS team this month! Following Bonnie as guest is a little daunting thought, I must say. LOL

Carol said...

Very pretty design Vicki. Shows everyone that you can play with hues of the specified colors.

I Card Everyone said...

OH MY GOODNESS! Vicki, did you buy one of Laura Bassen's boxes?? Was it jamb packed with goodness?? I love what you did with that gorgeous leaf die!
=]

Sue VanDeVusse said...

I love your design on this beauty! Great pairing of the patterns and shading on the leaves with that pretty, gold flower.

Bobby said...

I love the composition of your card, Vicki.

cm said...

Beautiful card and such a creative way to showcase the colours. I'm smitten with the blue leaf...
hugs~c

TK said...

Fun design and perfect color choices, Vicki! This is pretty

Lisa Elton said...

What a wonderful design, this is pretty!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Beautiful design and perfect papers and die cuts. Great use of the challenge colors.

LeslieT said...

Another great design! Great color palette, too!