Saturday, September 7, 2024

CutCardStock Day


It's Saturday, and that means it's my CCS day.  Since the Holiday is coming upon us rather quickly, I am focusing on Christmas cards this month.

I have used two of my favorites for this card; mini slimline, and geometric.  Yep, I am very happy with this card. 

I started out with the awesome Classic Crest Recycled 100 Bright White 130# for the card base.  [This heavy weight makes it so easy to stand it up for display - I love that!]. I went on and used these other colors;

Astrobright Re-Entry Red #100 

DCS Discount Card Stock: Blue Calico Discount Card Stock #80

 CCS Gold 8.5x11 Glitter 74#

 
 

 
That's it for today's card.   While this card wasn't a quick and easy, I'm thinking I will be making more for this holiday season.


Thanks for stopping by~

5 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

The tall skinny trees are fun, this is terrific!

TK said...

Eclectic and fun, this layout is terrific!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful Christmas design and I love the tall trees!

LeslieT said...

I totally love this! Great design!

LeslieT said...

Love this card! Great holiday design!