Thursday, August 22, 2024

Seize the Birthday Challenge #290 - Retro

Oh the gallery is going to be fun!  Retro is such an in thing :)

I pulled out my [discontinued] Dare 2B Artzy Retro stamp set, and pulled out some retro colors, and created away!

For added fun, I made it a round card.  The Hello is also from D2BA.  I love the font of this die.

Just so you know, it really is a birthday card. 😉

Your turn.  Come on over to Seize the Birthday Challenge and play along.  While using retro is an option, being a birthday card is not.  Have fun!



Thanks for stopping by~

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic circles on your circle shaped card!

*Vicki* said...

Very cool shaped card design in the retro style images! I love all of the circles!

Lisa Elton said...

Very fun, love all the circles!

Nancy said...

Fun design and cool that you carried into the inside. I also love that it is a shaped card.

Barbara said...

Totally retro and I love your photos of this card too!

Colleen said...

Awesome shaped card, Vicki and the design along with the colors does say: retro!!

Cathy said...

Such a cool design and I love the shaped card, very retro, Cathy x

JoAnn said...

Love your fun shaped card Vicki. Great retro colors too.

JulieP said...

Love the mod feel and your circular design is perfect!

LeslieT said...

Totally love me some shaped cards! And this is such a fun design!

Linda said...

Vicki, awesome retro circle card. Great colors. Have a great week.

shirley-bee said...

Fab retro card, Vicki! I love the combo of circles on a circular card.

Glenda J said...

Great retro feel to this card! Well done.