Thursday, August 22, 2024

Just Us Girls Challenge #741 - Stencil Week

This week is always so fun.  For my card today, I went with reverse stenciling.

I inked up a white card panel, then I laid the stencil over the panel, and inked with a darker blue.  I gotta say, I am totally loving this effect!

I cut out the friend, and my sentiment is computer generated.  It is laminated with a hot foil too - in green actually. I know it looks black.  Silly photographing.

Okay, your turn!  Come on over to JUGS #741, and show us how you use a stencil.



Thanks for stopping by~

13 comments:

Carol said...

So eye-catching! Aren't stencils fun?!!!

cm said...

Reverse stenciling? Need to give that a try after seeing your fabulous results here. So fun!
hugs~c

Bonnie said...

Reverse stenciling is mind boggling to me, Vicki, but you have mastered it!

ElizStewart said...

Vicki... WOW!!! love your color combination.

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is so cool! The colors look amazing together!

Lisa Elton said...

Reverse stenciling??!! You always have such cool ideas. Fabulous card, Vicki!

*Vicki* said...

Really cool design with that double stencil design! The sentiment die works perfectly with it!

I Card Everyone said...

Cool techinque + cool colors = a VERY cool card, Vicki!
=]

Ina G said...

Another big bold beautiful card Vicki. Great stencilling and colours.

Sue VanDeVusse said...

That background looks amazing! I love the colors and the reverse stenciled effect. Bold and beautiful!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

This effect is quite dramatic! Fabulous card, Vicki.

LeslieT said...

FABulous! Love the color palette and that stencil design!

Bobby said...

The ink blended colors really shine through the dark stenciling, Vicki.