Wednesday, April 24, 2024

Just Us Girls Challenge #724 - Anything Goes Stencil

 I sure enjoy this challenge.  There are so many ways to use a stencil!  For this challenge, I used an ARTploration stencil, Art Flowers 2, with a ghost print. [Using water color paper, sponge on ink, spritz stencil with water and lay down over inked panel, daub off excess water with a paper towel, and lift off stencil]  I love the effect!

I used some unbranded dies for the foliage, and a stashed hb strip.

A basic card, but it works.

Your turn!  Come on over to JUGS #724 and show us how you use your stencil!



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you. (All you need to do is click on the highlighted links in my post). Thanks so much for the support!

12 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is so beautiful and awesome colors!

*Vicki* said...

Gorgeous! What a brilliant stenciled background!

ElizStewart said...

Vicki... along with Colleen... another GREAT stencil effect. Love it!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Such an interesting and fabulous design, Vicki!

TK said...

Wonderful, delicate die and it's right at home on the pretty, swirled background -- a perfect hb card in my book!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Cool effect and very pretty card!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

What a wonderful stenciling technique! I have to try this. Gorgeous card.

Bobby said...

I love the look you got with that technique, Vicki, and the silhouetted flowers are perfect with it.

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Fabulous technique and a new one on me. Fantastic card.

Leslie said...

So pretty! Love the background!

Lisa Elton said...

What a cool background for that fabulous die cut!

cm said...

Beautiful ghost print background; perfect for your pretty die cut.
hugs~c