Wednesday, April 17, 2024

Just Us Girls Challenge #723 - Moodboard/Photo Inspiration

It's my challenge choice this week over at JUGS.  I do love a good moodboard!  I started with a mini slimline card base, and went from there.


I picked up on the colors, along with the flowers.  I used my new Gina K Designs Swirl Flower Mini Slimline Plate.  I inlaid all those pieces!  While that is time consuming, I am happy with the end result.  Good thing - I really dislike wasting time. 😀  My sentiment is from Memory Box, Signature Greetings w/ matching dies.

 Okay, your turn.  How are you inspired by the moodboard?  Come on over to the JUGS #723 challenge and show us your card.



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you. (All you need to do is click on the highlighted links in my post). Thanks so much for the support!

11 comments:

martina's kaartjes said...

great card !
greetings, martina

ElizStewart said...

Vicki... I think inlay is the only way to go... it looks great! The die is interesting because you could have distressed the "waves" each in two layers of blue for a sea effect...love it!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Your card is fantastic with the beautiful colors and design! Great job!

Lisa Elton said...

That's all inlaid??!! Holy smokes, I thought it was stamped or stenciled. Great job, Vicki!

Carol said...

Pretty and all that work was worth the effort!!!

*Vicki* said...

This is stunning! I had to zoom for a closer look to see how the texture in the petals were done, but then read that you pieced the die cut! I love the result!

TK said...

Fun card! I love the 60's/70's flower power feel to this pretty card!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Your hard work paid off. This is a truly wonderful creation!

Leslie said...

Oh, this is gorgeous! Looks like linen texture? Lots of work but agree that it was well worth it!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Beautiful! I love the texture of the linen and your amazing shading. The inlaid pieces are a true work of love.

Bobby said...

That was a lot of work, Vicki, but I do love the vibe of those modern flowers.