Saturday, April 13, 2024

Addicted to CAS Challenge #256 - Monochrome

It's time for Addicted to CAS Challenge.  This challenge is all about monochrome.

I wanted to step outside my box and go for a color I don't use often at all; BRIGHT yellow. Well, I think I accomplished that!

I actually did use yellow ink too!  [Yeah, it turned out orange - well ok].  I used a few old favorite stamps of mine from Papertrey Ink; Rosie Posie, Rosie Posie II, and the matching dies. Of course, all all retired.

Yes sirree, it's an in-your-face BRIGHT card. Someone will love it.
 

Your turn - Come on over to the ATCAS #256 Challenge and join in the fun.



Thanks for stopping by~

5 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Lovely card. It always amazes me how different shades of the same color can look completely like a different color once on paper.

TK said...

Yellow to orange? No problem! It doesn't matter, this is a very pretty card, even if it is outside your comfort zone!

Lisa Elton said...

Looks like you were perfectly comfortable to me using yellow! This is sunny and cheerful, Vicki!

*Vicki* said...

Gorgeous monochromatic card! Love the happy color tones!

Leslie said...

I totally love this! And one would never know you were outside your comfort zone! The yellow is awesome!