Friday, April 5, 2024

Fun Time Friday

It's been a couple of weeks since I sat down in my stamp room and just created.  I did it today!  I made a couple of ATCs for [my favorite] Around the World ATC Challenge; Clean and Simple.

 I think they are CAS enough.  I used a self made stenciled tissue paper for my background, along with a couple of inlaid flower die cuts.  The sentiments are from an older Neat & Tangled stamp set; Across the Card.


I am also entering this into the {PIN}spirational Challenge #312; embossing.  It's been a while since I played in this challenge - [both my bases are embossed].
===========================
I went on to make a couple of mixed media cover sheets. (Literally, just playing around).  I did use the colors on one of them from Color Throwdown #787.  I am also entering into a new to me challenge, Creative Artiste Mixed Media Challenge #103; Anything Goes Mixed Media.


I am really happy with both of these! 😀
 
That's it for me today.  Thanks challenges -I had a wonderful day!


Thanks for stopping by~

13 comments:

TK said...

Wonderful ATCs and Cover Sheets! It's always fun to relax and just play, without a care or deadline hanging overhead. Your makes are fantastic, and I especially love the last one!

Deanne Saunders said...

Beautiful creations!!! Thanks so much for participating in my PINSPIRATIONAL challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful ATCs and awesome mixed media designs.

Lori said...

Great designs! Love the collage style of the butterfly design. Thanks for joining us for this week's Color Throwdown!

Lisa Elton said...

Good for you to just have fun! The results are fabulous. I like the layers on your mixed media creations!

Broni said...

What a cool mixed media card using the CTD colors! Thanks for joining us at the Color Throwdown this week!

Angela said...

Love the ATCs! Very pretty!

Fiona said...

Great that you found us Vicki - I love both your pieces - a great way to use up those pieces we all have lying around. Hope to see you join in again with us next month at Creative Artiste Mixed Media - Fiona

Leslie said...

What great projects! I so love the ATCs! ;)

Conny said...

Wow.. your ATCs are so wonderful! Love them!
Thanks for joining us at ATC Around The World!

Hugs,
Conny

Anita said...

Totally adore your cover sheets, Vicki! Delicious layers, and I love the color schemes in both. Isn't it funny how playing around and just having fun creates the most satisfying results ever? Thank you for sharing these with us at Creative Artiste--welcome to our mixed media challenge, and hope to see you around often. :-)

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Indeed both so beautiful, wonderful eye for detail, great composition and layering. So happy to see these fresh mixed media designs @ Creative Artiste Thank you for sharing with the team and playing along with our April challenge.
Happy crafting Tracey (DT)

Andree said...

Two gorgeous projects Vicki. Fabulous layering and pretty details. Welcome to Creative Artiste challenges.
Thank you for joining in with our April challenge "Anything Mixed Media Goes" at Creative Artiste Mixed Media. Good luck! x