Wednesday, April 10, 2024

Just Us Girls Challenge #722 - Word Week

It's time for the Just Us Girls Challenge.  This week is all about rain.

I used a Simon Says stamp set, Rainbow is My Favorite Color, along with a cloud stencil from MFT [retired],  raindrops also from Simon Says Falling Backgrounds - [also retired].

 

The sentiment is from [OOB] CAS-ual Fridays, Raindrops Duo.

Your turn!  Come on over to the JUGS #722 and play along.  The gallery might be wet 😉.



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you. (All you need to do is click on the highlighted links in my post). Thanks so much for the support!

10 comments:

Carol said...

Pretty, colorful and perfect for this word week!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Wonderful rainbow card. Love the stenciling in the background.

Lisa Elton said...

I've been looking for that rainbow on this 'rainy with little bits of sun' day, no luck! Thanks for giving me this delightful one to look at!

ElizStewart said...

Vicki... I love how you setup your rainbow...very classy!

*Vicki* said...

So love the rainbow quote and your scene! Gorgeous card!

TK said...

Adorable-- love that you put everything in an oval! Also your sentiment is SO TRUE!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

This is amazing! I love those clouds over the rainbow, with the rain beneath. Love the vibrant colors on that rainbow.

Bobby said...

I love the mix of stenciled clouds and die cut ones, Vicki. The colors of the rainbow are so bright and beautiful.

Leslie said...

Oh such a cute card! I love rainbows! And how true is that sentiment?!

Colleen Begley said...

So true! Cute card. I especially like how you did the whole picture within the oval. It's awesome!