Sunday, March 31, 2024

A Little Chocolate for Easter

I saw the challenge over at Just Add Ink #695 - Add Chocolate and had to make this fun card!  Plus, I needed a card for my husband for Easter.  Win-win there!

My husband totally loves Hershey Chocolate bars.  While I didn't get him that, I did get him a chocolate bunny.  Therefore, this card covers all 3 - my hubby's favorites, and the challenge!

I used a retired stamp set from Gina K Designs; Chocolate Bunnies.  So perfect for my card.

 

I am pretty happy with how this fun card turned out.  Thanks Just Add Ink, I had fun making it.



Thanks for stopping by~

8 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Love the chocolate and the bunny looks yummy too!

Lisa Elton said...

I'll bet your hubby loved this, it's oodles of fun! Love the touch of foil you added!

Leslie said...

Super cute! Nothing more healthy than a cardstock chocolate bar, lol! I'm sure your hubby loved it!

TK said...

Adorable card, Vicki, and how awesome that it uses your hubby's favorite too!

Kerry Parkinson said...

Mmm, that looks good enough to eat! Fabulous block of choc card, I do hope your husband loved it! Thanks for creating with us at Just Add Ink this week.

Kerry Parkinson said...

Mmm, that looks good enough to eat! Fabulous block of choc, I do hope your husband loved it! Thanks for creating with us at Just Add Ink this week.

*Vicki* said...

Oh my gosh this is so cool! I love the chocolate bar with the chocolate bunny! I even see the silver foil detail to make it more realistic! Great card and I hope you had a wonderful Easter weekend!

Tina said...

It really is a fun card! The chocolate bunny looks great, and I love the addition of the little peep of foil. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink.