Wednesday, March 13, 2024

Playing over at SCS Sketch Challenge #1001

For my daily card - yep, I am trying to make a card every day. I might not do a blog post everyday, but I do need the creativity challenge.  Today, when I saw the sketch over at SCS, I instantly thought of the technique that Gina K had a video on a while back.

I used Gina K Designs; Wild Blossoms.  A lovely image for this technique.

My sentiment is computer generated.

That's it for today.  I had a great time  making this card.


Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you. (All you need to do is click on the highlighted links in my post). Thanks so much for the support!

6 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Oh, I like this so much! Beautifully done, Vicki!

TK said...

What a great technique! I love the solid image cut into the lattice -- the whole card is wonderful, Vicki!!

I Card Everyone said...

CAS perfection!
=]

*Vicki* said...

This is such a cool technique! I love the look with this image!

Verna Angerhofer said...

So gorgeous and the white on white is perfect. Great silhouette and love the touch of red too!

Leslie said...

Pretty card! Awesome background!