Tuesday, March 12, 2024

Color Hues #82 - Tourquoise and Green

I got a reminder e-mail from Color Hues #82, and since I do adore these colors together, I decide to join in the fun. 

I hope it was okay that I used different shades of the colors.  If not, whoops.  I do like my end result though.


I went through my dies, picked out the ones I thought would go together, cut them out in the shades of colors, and adhered them.  I scored the background panel for some texture.

Lastly, I added a birthday sentiment.  Yep, love these colors together, and my card! 😀.
 
Thanks Color Hues - I had fun.



Thanks for stopping by~

11 comments:

Karen said...

What a beautiful collage you've created! Your selection of dies was spot on, and it looks fabulous in shades of Turquoise and Green. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Hues!

Stef Perry said...

Vicky, you've made such a gorgeous CAS card! The circle and the scored background add the subtle interest, and the die cut stems are so delicate and pretty. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Color Hues!

Lisa Elton said...

This has a fun modern look! Terrific card, Vicki!

Julie B said...

Personally I think this is spot on Vicki, love the die cuts in the two shades and that wonderful pop of lime green. So pleased you got the email reminder to join in at Color Hues. :)

I Card Everyone said...

Bright, clean, modern and just a perfect use of those colors, Vicki!
=]

Nancy said...

It is any Hues of our Colors Vicki and your card is fantastic! Thanks for playing along!

TK said...

What a brilliant card, Vicki! While crushing on the colors and feminine feel, I'm also loving the way your "cut" your sentiment tag!

Anke said...

Beautiful CAS card, I love these colours together ...

Hugs
Anke

Tracey McNeely said...

What a really unique take with the challenge colours Vicki! So modern! Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Color Hues!

*Vicki* said...

Wow! This is gorgeous Vicki! The dies are so delicate looking! The colors are stunning!

Leslie said...

Turquoise and green, yes please! Beautiful card!