Wednesday, March 6, 2024

Just Us Girls Challenge #717 - Color Week

I do like green! 
 
I went into my stash of designer paper from Heartfelt Creations and found the perfect sheets.

It has the 2 shades of green - yay, and I colored the birthday muffin with a couple of shades of green.
I wanted contrast so I made the frosting red.

I just love how this muffin digital from STAMPlorations is able to make the size bigger.  I like a big ole birthday muffin!  The Happy Birthday sentiment is also from STAMPlorations [2 separate dies].  Just a side note, STAMPlorations has partially opened again! Yay!

Your turn!  Come on over to the Just Us Girls Challenge #717 and play along!  I'm looking forward to seeing the greens in the gallery~



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you. (All you need to do is click on the highlighted links in my post). Thanks so much for the support!

16 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Great card with the big cupcake design!

ElizStewart said...

Vicki... I immediately thought red velvet cupcake! So red works! Yummy.

Carol said...

Who doesn't like a cupcake? Many of us went with red/pink family. Red velvet is my family's favorite!

I Card Everyone said...

Now you have me wondering - is that red velvet cake, or green cake with red frosting?? LOL I'd eat it either way!!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

Yum! I'll take two, one for now and one for... well... now!! Cute card, Vicki!!

TK said...

NOTHING says party like your big ol' muffin! And a glorious muffin at that

Sue VanDeVusse said...

I love your big red frosted cupcake, makes me want to go bake right now!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Love the way you worked the greens, and your icing is a great color choice as it contrasts so well! Your big ol' muffin is just fabulous.

Tracey McNeely said...

Vicki you birthday muffin is so fun and you're right you chose the perfect patterned paper to use for your background. Thank you so much for having me join as the March Guest Designer!

Leslie said...

Love this giant cupcake - makes me want one, lol! Great take on the colors!

cm said...

Your red-frosted cupcake has sent my sweet tooth tingling! Fabulous take on the challenge!
hugs~c

*Vicki* said...

That is one large cupcake! Looks so yummy! Fabulous take on the colors!

Greta said...

Such a fun use of the colors, Vicki!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Hi Vicki. Once again, I do not see the comment I left earlier. So strange. In any case, I LOVE your enormous cupcake placed over the edge that and looks good enough to eat. Great background paper and I love color of the die cut sentiment.

Bobby said...

Bigger is always better when it comes to cupcakes, Vicki.

Ina G said...

Coffee time shortly so I will just pluck this big cupcake out and enjoy it especially with that frosting.