Friday, March 1, 2024

AAA Birthday Challenge #59 - Geometric

This was my choice for this challenge.  I do adore geometric cards!
 
There are so many ways to create a geometric cards, but I needed a quick birthday card, so I used a stamp.
 
Yep, it's the BIG 30 year for my son and his friends!  The geometric background worked perfectly for a masculine card.

Keeping the color combination simple, I was rather happy with this card.  
[Side note, the recipient liked it too - Yay]
 
Okay, your turn - Come on over to AAA Birthday Challenge #59, and play along.  I can't wait to see your geometric birthday cards!


Thanks for stopping by~

8 comments:

Cardsbymaaike said...

I wish that was my card, 30 sounds fabulous ;-) great layout Vicky

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love the geometric background and choice of colors!

Sarn said...

A brilliant masculine card for a "big" birthday x

The Crafty Den said...

A fab masculine card Vicki. My son will be 30 this year too! Have a great weekend. Hugs, Denise x

*Vicki* said...

Very cool background with the big numbers over it! Happy birthday to your son!

Lisa Elton said...

What a great guy card!!

Leslie said...

This is a fabulous card1 Love the lines and the bold numbers!

Jane.D said...

What a fabulous card, Vicki! I love it! I find masculine cards so hard, but you nail them! Thanks for the inspiration! x