Friday, March 1, 2024

Mini Album Mania Challenge - March - April 15th

It's time for another Anything Goes MAM Challenge.

I have decided that I adore mixed media!  I have been having just a blast making papers, pulling tissue, using stencils.. oh the list just goes on and on.  That said, I now need to use some of these fun items.  Therefore, I made my mini album a pocket book.  I looked up what was a pocket book, and literally, it's a 3.25 x 5.5 size book to fit into your pocket.  Well okay then - that works for me.

This is my album all closed up. I used a brad and then wrapped twine all the way around the album, and then around the brad for a complete closure.  Can I just say, I love how this album turned out!!

===========================

The following are a few of the inside pages.  I'll be honest, this album isn't complete - I have 4 more pages to complete, but that is a future project. 😉 

I took a bunch of stamp sets, laid them on the side of my desk, and went to work to create the pages.  I used stencils, a lot of my self made tissue paper, some washi tape, and even some water coloring smooshing!  Total mixed media project. 😀

 



 

Your turn!  You have until April 15th [!] to upload your mini album [It needs to be 6x6 or smaller] over on the Mini Album Mania Challenge. So many possibilities! I can highly recommend You Tube for unlimited ideas. I'm looking forward to seeing the gallery over the next 6 weeks.  Never made an album?  You should try it, it really is relaxing!



Thanks for stopping by~

7 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Your album is awesome! Great design and colors!

Sarn said...

WOW - I LOVE this mini album.
So inspiring.

I have only just got "into" mini journaling and have bookmarked the MAM challenge. TFS. x

*Vicki* said...

Such a cool album! I can tell that you've had lots of fun with this! I'm with you on pulling out all of the things and playing! So fun!

TK said...

Amazing book, Vicki! You are definitely awesome at graphic design and mixed media

Lisa Elton said...

This is terrific, Vicki! My favorite page is the one with the houses!

Leslie said...

I can't tell you how much I LOVE this album! Each page is a masterpiece!

Carol said...

I really like this art journal, Vicki! The colors and designs on the pages are eye catching!!!