Saturday, March 30, 2024

Addicted to CAS Challenge #255 - Rain

I have to chuckle, I am FINALLY using this killer stamp, Local King Rubber Stamp; Dew.  [I have it for at least 3 years!]  I love the effect of rain drops.  Perfect for this challenge.

At one point in time, I actually had a stamp that said dance in the rain - sheesh one of the sets I moved on - silly me.  That said, the computer worked for it too.

The top sentiment is from Hero Arts; Live Life.

Your turn!  Come on over to Addicted to CAS and play along.



Thanks for stopping by~

3 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love the card and great raindrops! I might still have my raindrops at home but like you I might have moved mine on too! At any rate your card is beautiful and well done.

TK said...

Awesome raindrop stamp, it makes for a beautiful and realistic card! The sentiments are pretty great too

Leslie said...

Love this card! I almost bought that stamp several years ago and decided not to. Wish I had now, seeing how cool it looks on your card! Awesome!