Wednesday, January 17, 2024

Just Us Girls Challenge #710 - Mood Board Week

Oh I do love me a good mood board!  This one - oh yes please!  I was drawn to the neutral colors, along with the coffee cup.

I wanted a new book mark for my journal, so I made a tag.  It's an easy project, but I will use it a lot of the year.

I used some of my stashed geli plate pulled tissue paper.  Besides the fact this self made tissue is so fun to make, it goes on transparent-like when adhered to card stock.  I love that look.  I also added some stamping in the background before adhering that packaging [from something], and then the cup from Jessica Lynn Originals; Coffee Cup Break.  I left off a sentiment just to keep it general.

Your turn!  Come on over to JUGS #710, and show us how the mood board inspires you!



Thanks for stopping by~

13 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Fantastic bookmark!

cm said...

I'm crushing all over your bookmark, Vicki! Pretty and practical - and a wonderful take on the mood board!
hugs~c

TK said...

What a cool bookmark! I love the muted tan and bold black, along with the textures -- so amazing

Carol said...

Great tag/bookmark idea! Love the cozy cup!!

Lisa Elton said...

Very cool with lots of fabulous texture and no sentiment needed!

ElizStewart said...

Vicki... this is a bit different for you! Love it... such a fun bookmark! The tissue paper technique sounds intriguing... loving the fact you still read hardbacks!

*Vicki* said...

This is very cool! I just love the texture in the background and yes for coffee!! :)

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

I so love this bookmark! (I LOVE this moodboard as well). I have never heard of this technique. I googled, found a video, and am surely going to try it! Fabulous make and take on the board!

Stef Perry said...

What a fab tag, Vicki! I love making tags and yours is terrific with all the texture and the fun coffee cup!

Bobby said...

What a wonderful artsy background for your coffee cup, Vicki.

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Your tag/bookmark is absolutely fantastic! I love that background, so artsy and the perfect backdrop for your cup of brew.

Leslie said...

Love, love, love this tag! The dimension is amazing!

Ina G said...

Just one word - WOW! how fabulously creative your bookmark is Vicki.