Sunday, December 24, 2023

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas!  This might be my last card for 2023 - [unless, I get really motivated for a random challenge].  I am joining in at Simon Says Monday Challenge; Let It Snow, and Double D Challenge Winter/ Snow Scene.

I had a crafty day at a friend's house, and made this min slimline card.  I had every intention of "faux snowing" [white splatter] this, but forgot, and then I needed a last minute card, and mailed it - BEFORE adding in the snow!  There are snowflakes, so I think (hope) it will work for both challenges.

This adorable gnome is from the Woodware set; Three Gnomes. [I love that this company still has decent stamp prices. IMO this industry is getting ridiculously pricey!] He is really easy to color too.

That's it for today, and maybe [probably] the last for 2023.  It's been a great year.  I hope you all have a fabulous holiday, and I will see you in 2024!



Thanks for stopping by~ ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you. (All you need to do is click on the highlighted links in my post). Thanks so much for the support!

8 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Your final (maybe) card for 2023 is a cutie! I'm a Woodware fan. A perfect fit for our winter/snow scene challenge at Double D. Merry Christmas and thank you for joining us!

Darlene said...

Oh Vic this is so so cute! Great job! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful card design! Merry Christmas!🎄🎁

Lisa Elton said...

He's a cutie and I think you gave him just the right amount of snow!

TK said...

A cutie indeed, and I think he works great for your "maybe" last card! Hope you had a Merry Christmas filled with blessings!

Leslie said...

GREAT card! Love it even without the splatters! I'm all about the gnomes and Woodware has some good ones! In fact, I have two that I've never used... I need to get them out to play!

Anna-Karin said...

Such a gorgeous card! You are the winner of our Let it Snow challenge at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog. Congratulations! Please send an email to the challenge email address (you can find it in the sidebar of the challenge blog) and be sure to include your full name so that we can get your voucher to you. Happy shopping and thank you for joining us! /Anna-Karin

Bunny said...

I love this Gnome. Your card is super cute. The price of dies is unbelievable.