Wednesday, November 1, 2023

The Male Room Challenge #180 - Feathers


I have a go-to from Hero Arts, Feathers [retired] that I use for most of feather challenges.  I do love this set.

My DH needed a thank you card, so this challenge worked perfectly!  I like the detailed feather on the black, with the pop of color in the thanks. [stashed inked panel used]

DH was happy with this card, so that's a success for me.

Your turn!  Come on over to The Male Room #180 and play along!  You have all month to join in.



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you. (All you need to do is click on the highlighted links in my post). Thanks so much for the support!

8 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

The feather is so beautiful against the black background! Gorgeous clean and simple design!

*Vicki* said...

Wow! That is the largest feather image I've seen! Very cool over the black! The sentiment really pops as well!

I Card Everyone said...

Unbelievably beautiful detail in that feather, Vicki! Wow, what a fantastic card!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

That is a fabulous feather! Great card too!

jimlynn said...

Fantastic masculine card with that dynamic feather! It's perfect against the black and yes, the pop of color gives it that extra oomph. Great card!
Lynn

Christine K Nandrup said...

This is so beautiful!!!
Hugs,
-Christine

MortiCraft said...

This is lovely Vicki. Such lovely detail in that feather stamp and the gorgeous colours on the sentiment make for such a graceful card. X

Leslie said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I LOVE feathers on card!