Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Mini Album Mania Challenge

This challenge is all about you and anything goes except, your album max size is 6".

Here is my finished album:

I just love this cover.  All that texture - yes please!  I also tried making "Faux Rust Dies" [video HERE].  I was really happy with the end result of this technique.

This month, I made a die book.  My pages are simply decorated with designer paper, some washi tape, and of course cut magnets for holding the dies.

There is some sewing too.  Unfortunately, most got covered with the magnets. whoops.

I also added tabs, I just haven't figured out what dies I will be putting in this book. Once I do, I will be labeling the tabs for easier "finding". (The photos are for show.)

I left the last 2 pages empty so you can see the magnets adhered beautifully.  I'm looking forward to using my new mini album.

Your turn!  You have about 6 weeks to complete your mini album - December 15th is the deadline.  Have fun creating, and once done, upload it on the Mini Album Mania Challenge.



Thanks for stopping by~

6 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Great job on creating a beautiful album! It’s wonderful!

*Vicki* said...

Wow! This is really clever and a great way to store your dies! I so need to organize!

Lisa Elton said...

Great job on your album, Vicki this is terrific!

TK said...

Great job, Vicki, and I think you perfectly pulled off the "faux rust" look
"

RachelleS Creations said...

Beautiful album for your dies. I love the yummy texture!
Have a great week.
Hugs Rachelle
https://rachellescreations.blogspot.com

Leslie said...

This is so freakin' amazing! I love it and I love that you sewed on it! I have a small Janome machine that I bought years ago just for sewing on cards and do you think I ever get it out to use it?! Bahahaha!